Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Odd one out isn't the odd one out anymore.

For all my life I have been the only one in my family that did not wear glasses.

Well that has come to an end, I am farsighted and now have reading glasses.

It was amazing, I had not realized how bad my eye sight had gotten when reading and such, put the glasses on and things where so much clearer.

I apparently have a prism also, at least I think so, I don't know much about this glasses thing. But when I hold them out and look through them, then rotate the glasses 90 deg, it gets much fuzzier.

The oddest thing is the color of the LCD changed :) it looks like it is about 100 Kelvin cooler color now.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Welcome to the club! You don't have to wear them all the time though, right?

Sarf's Travels. said...

nope, only for reading, typing on a computer.