Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Problem wearing glasses

As some of you know, I finally got glasses, I have been told for years that I would need reading glasses as I got older. Well I guess I am older now :)

The problem with glasses is the things that you do that you don't know you do...

I will give you a moment to think that one through, it is truer than it appears.

For instance I keep doing things like going to rub my eye and the glasses are in the way and I end up leaving fingerprints. so in the few weeks that I have had the glasses, I have managed to go through almost a whole bottle of glasses cleaner!

On the other hand putting the glasses produced a huge change in my vision, from what the doctor said I need a bit of an alignment also. The letter wear sort of ghosted and that has gone away. It is now MUCH easier to read small print, and I don't find myself closing one eye to read anymore. Unless I find my self still reading at 3:00 am, the endless day can sure let time slip by...

As you can see I take a weird picture when looking at a web cam :) I had another I took with my cannon, but I thought this one had more character...

No comments: