Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Curch on the hill

the first photo is of a church not sure of the name but iceland is famous for it, It has heavy nordic traditions in it. They say you can go up to the top for about 800 isk, but it wasn't open when i was there.

Things tend to shut down on the weekends here, I didn't find much in the way of shops and stores open until about 11:00, and the banks don't open at all on the weekends.

I have started a island flickr photo set and will be adding photos as i take them to there, so keep a eye on it.

Well off to breakfast, and I booked a tour for today that will take me to a bunch of sights. I think it is on a coach bus...

But I should have some interesting photos uploaded tonight, and tomorrow is the big day. Also the water has just a hint of sulfur in it, and they don't have diet coke, they have coke light :)

No comments: