Friday, April 3, 2009

Ok enough of the cryptic posts

I booked a week in italy :)

I have a night here in venice before the tour gets here, they are fly from new york so while is was walking around they are flying here.

So all told I will have 3 nights in venice.
Then I think we take a bus to pizza.

Stop for lunch I think. Then on to florence for two nights.

Then we bus down to rome for two nights and then I fly home.

Limited to my BB so I won't get comments unless you email me directly.

So far I have walked a ways to see the Piazza s. Marco.

It was getting dark by the time I got there and was full dark on the walk back. It is hard finding you way through streets that I can almost touch both sides. Only had to ask directions 3 times and got off course once.

Right now having dinner in the hotel and there is a live piano player that is fairly good.

Ta from Italy :)


No comments: