Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Busses on hold indefinitly
We where scheduled to depart at 9:30 but the buses have been canceled and there is no ETA on if the airport will open today :(
keflvik scheduled to open at noon
so our departure has been delayed, we will depart at 13:00 instead of 07:00.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Camping the Met reports
We won't know for sure that we are on our way to Mexico until the plane takes off. Current;y we are on schedule for departure at 7:00 AM tomorrow from Keflavik. But and there is always a But, We are possibly flying out at 7:00 is from Akueri. If this happens then we get on buses for a 5 hour bus ride to that airport and then fly to Mexico. But, there are two in this. the ash has been creeping north and could close it also.
So we are watching met reports, and email to make sure that we know when to be at the office and ready to go. So with luck I can sleep in to that late time of 2:30 AM and then get up and have a shower and take a cab to the office.
And we will be off, hopefully. We won't really know untill we are flying if we are going. I will try to post by cellphone what is happeneing and when.
Hopefully Mexico bound - rob.
So we are watching met reports, and email to make sure that we know when to be at the office and ready to go. So with luck I can sleep in to that late time of 2:30 AM and then get up and have a shower and take a cab to the office.
And we will be off, hopefully. We won't really know untill we are flying if we are going. I will try to post by cellphone what is happeneing and when.
Hopefully Mexico bound - rob.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)