Thursday, April 29, 2010

In mexico

3:30 am but here

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mexico

Past customs and they just towed the lane to the gate. Should be boarding in 30 min

Mexico

Sitting in airport next ash report at d:00 pm

Busses on hold indefinitly

We where scheduled to depart at 9:30 but the buses have been canceled and there is no ETA on if the airport will open today :(

keflvik scheduled to open at noon

so our departure has been delayed, we will depart at 13:00 instead of 07:00.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Camping the Met reports

We won't know for sure that we are on our way to Mexico until the plane takes off. Current;y we are on schedule for departure at 7:00 AM tomorrow from Keflavik. But and there is always a But, We are possibly flying out at 7:00 is from Akueri. If this happens then we get on buses for a 5 hour bus ride to that airport and then fly to Mexico. But, there are two in this. the ash has been creeping north and could close it also.

So we are watching met reports, and email to make sure that we know when to be at the office and ready to go. So with luck I can sleep in to that late time of 2:30 AM and then get up and have a shower and take a cab to the office.

And we will be off, hopefully. We won't really know untill we are flying if we are going. I will try to post by cellphone what is happeneing and when.

Hopefully Mexico bound - rob.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mexico

1 Week to go till sunny Mexico.
Can hardly wait.